Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick Interruption

Well I've been looking through clothes and shoes for a long time...and never have really thought of where I fit or what my inspiration is. To be honest...I have no clue. I just go by what I like and what I think would look right on me. I skip alot of fashion trends and just go by what I think is right. For instance, I will always love jordans, nike, reebok, tennis shoes period. I had like 6 pairs of vans but trashed all of them when I outgrew that whole "New Boy" look. I want to be different and since everybody doesn't like Reebok, because they think it's wack and played, I'm the type of person who would bring that out and wear it just to be different. People be looking like clones now-a-days and no one wants to do anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment